Home > Tips & recipes > Desire for freshness > Verrine of Penne Rigate with grilled vegetables and pesto
Verrine of Penne Rigate with
grilled vegetables and pesto
Preparation time: 20 - 30 min
List of ingredients:
- 500 g PANZANI Penne Rigate
- 1 jar of pesto
- 1 aubergine
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tomato
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, drain it and quickly run under cold water.
- Slice the courgettes and dice the aubergine, red pepper and tomato. Brown them in some olive oil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Leave the vegetables to cool.
- Mix the pasta, the vegetables and the pesto in a salad bowl. Serve chilled.
And also…Summer Farfalle with melon and mozzarella
Greek-style Farfalle Salad
Farfalle salad with prawns and avocado
Fusilli salad with chicken and pears
Fresh salad of Farfalle, chicken, cheese and rocket
Farfalle, surimi and raisin salad
Crazy Pasta (for kids)
Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes