Vegetable lasagne with Mozzarella
Preparation time: 45 - 60 min
List of ingredients:
- 250 g PANZANI Lasagne
- 1 packet of tomato puree (200 g)
- 2 red peppers
- 2 small aubergines
- 1 courgette
- 1 onion
- 1 pack of mozzarella
- 2 garlic cloves
- Béchamel sauce
- Salt, pepper
- Clean the vegetables and cut them into small cubes.
- Brown the onion in some olive oil in a casserole, followed by garlic and other vegetables. Add salt, pepper and the tomato purée. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the béchamel sauce.
- In a gratin dish, alternate a lasagne layer, vegetable layer, again a layer of lasagne and finish with a layer of béchamel sauce. Repeat this sequence until the ingredients are finished.
- Spread a final thin layer of béchamel and a generous layer of mozzarella slices.
- Put in the oven at 180-200o for 30 minutes.