Three Pepper Linguine
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Linguine
- 1 packet of tomato purée (500 g)
- 3 peppers: 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green (or 1 jar of marinated peppers)
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Some basil leaves
- Powdered garlic
- Fines herbes
- Salt, pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted water.
- Wash and cut the peppers into thin strips (or drain the jar of diced peppers in a colander)
- Brown them in a frying pan. Add in the tomato purée, garlic and fine herbes when the pepper is cooked. Add salt, pepper and reduce it over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Put the drained pasta in a serving dish and mix the sauce carefully.
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan and garnish with some basil leaves before serving.