Tagliatelle in yogurt and curry
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Tagliatelle
- 2 plain yogurt
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Dice the tomatoes. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a small frying pan and sear the tomato. Add salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes over a gentle heat, stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Whip the yogurt in a salad bowl and add turmeric, the remaining olive oil and curry powder.
- Cook the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of salted water. Drain and add it hot to the salad bowl containing the whipped yogurt.
- Mix well and before serving, add the tomato preparation. Season with salt and pepper.