Tagliatelle with snails in parsley
and garlic butter
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 500 g PANZANI Tagliatelle
- About 20 canned Burgundy snails
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g butter
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 spoon fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Blend the butter cubes, parsley, thyme and garlic in a food processor.
- Brown the snails with half of the parsley butter you prepared in a frying pan. Cook for 5 minutes and add salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta al dente in a large saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain it and put it in the serving dish.
- Mix the pasta with the remaining parsley butter, top with the snails and serve hot.