Tagliatelle with foie gras and
Preparation time: 20 - 30 min
List of ingredients:
- 300 g PANZANI Tagliatelle
- 4 escalopes of fresh foie gras
- 2 bunches of Muscat grapes
- ½ glass Muscat
- Salt, pepper
- Fry the foie gras escalopes. Brown them and keep them aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of salted water.
- Deglaze the foie gras stock with half a glass of Muscat. Add in the split grapes
- Cook the tagliatelle in the juice for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the foie gras escalopes on the tagliatelle. Drizzle some sauce and garnish with a rosemary spring.