Tagliatelle with duck in orange
Preparation time: 45 - 60 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Tagliatelle
- 2 duck breasts
- 1 orange
- 6 tbsp port
- 30 g butter
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Trim the fat off the duck breasts and season with salt and pepper. Sear them (without oil) for 5 minutes on each side in a frying pan. Wrap them in aluminium foil when they turn brown and keep them warm.
- Wash the orange carefully. Cut the zest into filaments and squeeze the juice.
- Boil the zest three times, changing the water each time.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a frying pan. When it is caramelised, pour in the port, vinegar and orange juice. Reduce to half and then add in the zest. Cook the sauce for 10 minutes to make it creamy.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted water. Drain it and mix with the sauce.
- Serve directly in the dish with a half duck breast per person.
And also…Tagliatelle in yogurt and curry sauce
Linguine with saffron prawns
Salmon and lumpfish roe delight
Lasagne with chicken and mushrooms
Fusilli with peppers and lamb
Tagliatelle with snails in parsley and garlic butter
Tagliatelle with foie gras and Muscat grapes
Sautéed spaghetti with garlic