Tagliatelle with asparagus heads
and cured ham
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 500 g PANZANI Tagliatelle
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 slices of cured ham
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- Grated Parmesan
- Salt, pepper
- Heat 30 grams butter in a frying pan and brown the sliced onion until it becomes translucent.
- Keep some asparagus heads aside. Add the remaining asparagus, cut into pieces and then the crème fraîche to the frying pan. Simmer for about ten minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook the tagliatelle, drain it and mix with the sauce and grated Parmesan.
- Arrange in a hot serving dish. Garnish with the asparagus heads and cured ham strips.
And also…Lasagne with chicken and mushrooms
Tagliatelle with snails in parsley and garlic butter
Tagliatelle in yogurt and curry sauce
Fusilli with peppers and lamb
Tagliatelle with foie gras and Muscat grapes
Linguine with saffron prawns
Salmon and lumpfish roe delight
Sautéed spaghetti with garlic