Summer Farfalle with melon and
Preparation time: 20 - 30 min
List of ingredients:
- 500 g PANZANI Farfalle
- 1 melon
- 150 g Parma ham cut into very thin slices
- 250 g mozzarella balls
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of basil
- Salt, pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, drain it and quickly run under cold water.
- Drain the mozzarella balls and thinly slice the ham.
- Remove the melon seeds and scoop out small balls using a melon baller.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the vinegar with salt, pepper, honey, lime juice and zest.
- Pour the sauce on the cold pasta and add the balls of melon and mozzarella.
- Serve the salad in small dishes garnished with ham slices and some basil leaves.
And also…Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Verrine of Penne Rigate with grilled vegetables and pesto
Penne with chicken and feta
Crazy Pasta (for kids)
Farfalle, surimi and raisin salad
Farfalle salad with prawns and avocado
Greek-style Farfalle Salad
Mediterranean Meli Melo