Preparation time: 45 - 60 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Spaghetti n°7
- 1 packet of tomato purée (500 g)
- 400 g minced beef
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- Fresh parsley and rosemary
- Salt, pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted water.
- Meanwhile, brown the sliced onion in some olive oil in a frying pan. Then add the minced meat, crushed garlic clove and chopped parsley.
- Then pour in the tomato purée, finely diced carrot and a glass of dry white wine. Simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add some rosemary sprigs at the end. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta in a large dish and serve hot.