Sautéed spaghetti with garlic
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 50 cl single cream
- 50 g butter
- Salt, pepper
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted water.
- Meanwhile, blend the parsley, garlic and butter in the food processor to a uniform consistency.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan. Add the garlic butter when it starts boiling. Remove from the heat and whip well.
- Mix the pasta with the hot sauce in a serving dish. Serve immediately.
And also…Salmon and lumpfish roe delight
Lasagne with chicken and mushrooms
Tagliatelle with snails in parsley and garlic butter
Tagliatelle with foie gras and Muscat grapes
Tagliatelle in yogurt and curry sauce
Fusilli Tricolore with squid
Tagliatelle with duck in orange sauce
Linguine with saffron prawns