Salmon and lumpfish roe delight
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Tagliatelle
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- 40 g lumpfish roe
- 2 lemons
- 25 cl crème fraîche
- Some fresh dill
- Salt, pepper
- Dice the salmon and quickly brown it in a frying pan with a dash of olive oil.
- Heat the crème fraîche, lemon juice and the salmon cubes in a saucepan.
- Meanwhile, cook the Tagliatelle al dente. Drain it.
- Pour the cream and salmon on the hot Tagliatelle. Season to taste.
- Put the lumpfish roe and lemon zest on each plate before serving. Garnish with some dill leaves and serve immediately.