Pear and armagnac Cannelloni and
Preparation time: 20 - 30 min
List of ingredients:
- 1 box of PANZANI Cannelloni
- ¼ litre milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 6 pears
- 150 g bitter chocolate
- 1 glass of armagnac
- 100 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- Cook the cannelloni in milk with a split and scraped vanilla pod for 12 minutes over a gentle heat.
- Drain them and then marinate in the armagnac.
- Peel and cut the pears into pieces.
- Melt the butter and sugar in a frying pan to obtain a golden caramel. Add the pears and cook for 10 minutes stirring regularly.
- Garnish the cannelloni with the cooked and caramelised pears and melt the chocolate.
- Top the cannellonis with a layer of hot chocolate just before serving.