Mountain-style Penne Rigate
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Penne Rigate
- 150 g mature cooked pressed cheese
- 150 g cured ham
- 35 cl single cream
- 2 onions
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Thinly slice the ham.
- Peel and slice the onions. Brown them over a medium heat, then add the ham and single cream. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- At the same time, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted water for the duration mentioned on the packet. Drain it.
- Arrange the pasta in the serving dish, pour on the sauce and toss.
- Add a layer of grated Beaufort and serve immediately.