Home > Tips & recipes > Desire for sweets > Millefeuille of lasagne with blueberries and fromage frais
Millefeuille of lasagne with
blueberries and fromage frais
Preparation time: 20 - 30 min
List of ingredients:
- 18 PANZANI Lasagne sheets
- 300 g whipped sweet fromage frais
- 300 g blueberries (or other mixed berries)
- 200 g sugar
- 1 litre orange juice
- 2 vanilla pods
- Marinate the lasagne sheets in orange juice and sugar with two halved and scraped vanilla pods. Cook over a gentle heat for 10 minutes and then leave them to cool in their cooking juice.
- Drain the lasagne sheets and then fry them in boiling oil in a frying pan or sauté pan until brown. Put them on kitchen paper.
- Spread a lasagne sheet in a dish, followed by some fromage frais and then the blueberries. Cover with a lasagne sheet and repeat the sequence. Finish with a lasagne sheet.
- Pour some blueberry juice around this millefeuille and serve.