Mediterranean Meli Melo
Preparation time: 20 - 30 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Tricolore Fusilli
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 aubergines
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 pack of Feta, diced
- Black olives
- Salt, pepper
- Dice the tomatoes and aubergines and brown them in olive oil. Season to taste.
- Add garlic and simmer for 15 minutes over a gentle heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the Fusilli al dente, drain them and then add a dash of olive oil.
- Slice some black olives. Arrange the Fusilli in a large dish and then add the vegetable sauce.
- Garnish with olive slices and feta pieces before serving.
And also…Verrine of Penne Rigate with grilled vegetables and pesto
Farfalle salad with prawns and avocado
Farfalle, surimi and raisin salad
Penne with chicken and feta
Fusilli salad with chicken and pears
Crazy Pasta (for kids)
Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Fresh salad of Farfalle, chicken, cheese and rocket