Lasagne with spinach and salmon
Preparation time: 45 - 60 min
List of ingredients:
- 1 packet from the PANZANI Lasagne box
- 300 g smoked salmon
- 500 g frozen spinach (whole-leaf or chopped)
- 50 cl single cream
- Some milk
- Salt, pepper
- Defrost the spinach and pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Blend the spinach with cream (30 cl) and brush the lasagne with some milk.
- Put some butter in an oven-proof rectangular or square dish, then a layer of lasagne, followed by a layer of spinach, salmon and some Parmesan. Repeat this sequence until the ingredients are finished. End with a layer of lasagne.
- Pour in the remaining single cream seasoned beforehand with salt and pepper.
- Add some more Parmesan and then cook in the oven for 25 minutes.