Greek-style Farfalle Salad
Preparation time: 20 - 30 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Farfalle
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- Greek style black olives
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Some feta
- Herbes de Provence
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted water.
- Wash and finely dice the tomatoes. Peel the cucumber, halve it lengthwise and deseed it. Cut it into small cubes.
- Drain the pasta and put it in a salad bowl. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the diced cucumber, tomatoes, feta and the olives. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Garnish with herbes de Provence just before serving.
And also…Fusilli salad with chicken and pears
Crazy Pasta (for kids)
Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Fresh salad of Farfalle, chicken, cheese and rocket
Verrine of Penne Rigate with grilled vegetables and pesto
Summer Farfalle with melon and mozzarella
Penne with chicken and feta
Mediterranean Meli Melo