Fusilli with tomato-mozzarella
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Fusilli
- 1 jar of PANZANI Napoletana tomato sauce (400 g)
- 125 g diced mozzarella
- Some sun-dried tomatoes
- 5 fresh basil leaves, snipped
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Cook the Fusilli al dente in a large saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain it and put it back on the heat in the saucepan.
- Add in the Napoletana tomato sauce, sun-dried tomatoes and finely diced mozzarella and mix evenly with the pasta.
- Season directly in the serving dish with olive oil, salt, pepper and basil.