Fusilli with peppers and lamb
Preparation time: 20 - 30 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Fusilli
- 1 packet of tomato purée (500 g)
- 300 g lamb
- 2 red peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 ml white wine
- 80 g grated Parmesan
- Salt, pepper
- Brown the diced lamb with chopped garlic and olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the white wine and let it boil off. Then fold in the tomato purée and reduce it for about 5 minutes.
- Cook the pepper with sliced onion in a frying pan and add them to the lamb preparation.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 7 minutes. Drain the pasta and add in the sauce, mix well and serve with grated Parmesan.
And also…Lasagne with chicken and mushrooms
Tagliatelle with duck in orange sauce
Tagliatelle with asparagus heads and cured ham
Salmon and lumpfish roe delight
Tagliatelle with foie gras and Muscat grapes
Linguine with saffron prawns
Tagliatelle in yogurt and curry sauce
Fusilli Tricolore with squid