Fresh salad of Farfalle, chicken,
cheese and rocket
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g de PANZANI Farfalles
- 250 g cooked, cold chicken
- 100 g cooked pressed cheese (like comté)
- 1 bunch of rocket
- Some shelled walnuts
- Walnut oil
- Salt, pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, drain it and quickly run under cold water.
- Dice the chicken and the comté and mix with the pasta.
- Add the rocket leaves and walnut halves.
- Season with walnut oil vinaigrette and mix well.