Farfalle carbonara with mushrooms
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 400 g PANZANI Farfalle
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 1 tin of smoked bacon cubes
- 3 egg yolks
- 25 cl crème fraîche
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Brown the bacon cubes in a frying pan and keep them warm.
- Clean and quarter the mushrooms. Brown them in the pan you used for the bacons until they release liquid.
- Beat the cream and egg yolks. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Meanwhile, cook the farfalle for the required time.
- Mix the pasta, bacon and mushrooms in a saucepan. Heat them all and turn off the heat before adding in the cream and eggs.
- Serve directly in the dishes, sprinkling on some grated fresh Parmesan.