Crazy Pasta (for kids)
Preparation time: 10 - 15 min
List of ingredients:
- 200 g PANZANI Alfabeto
- 200 g cooked ham
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 g French beans
- 70 g sweet corn kernels
- 2 tbsp fromage frais (optional)
- Salt, pepper
- Wash and finely dice the tomatoes and French beans. Drain the sweet corn and heat all the ingredients together over a gentle heat, stirring from time to time.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted water and then drain it.
- Blend the fromage frais with salt and pepper in a bowl. Add in the vegetables and ham cubes.
- Add this preparation to the pasta and mix well. Your pasta is ready!
And also…Greek-style Farfalle Salad
Penne with chicken and feta
Fusilli salad with chicken and pears
Farfalle, surimi and raisin salad
Pipe Rigate Tricolore salad with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Mediterranean Meli Melo
Verrine of Penne Rigate with grilled vegetables and pesto
Summer Farfalle with melon and mozzarella