Bacon and goat cheese lasagne
Preparation time: 20 - 30 min
List of ingredients:
- 250 g PANZANI Lasagne
- 1 big carton of crème fraîche
- 1 block of goat cheese
- 16 bacon slices
- 4 big tomatoes
- Grated gruyere
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Pre-heat the oven to Th. 6 (180°C).
- Crush the goat cheese in a bowl, add the crème fraîche and some grated gruyere. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Spread a layer of goat cheese mixture in a gratin dish.
- Follow it with bacon and tomato slices. Cover with lasagne and repeat the sequence until the last layer.
- Top with grated gruyere.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes until the preparation turns brown.